Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
- General Requirements
The minimum standard requirements of Jurnal GPS must be:
- Written in Bahasa Indonesia or English.
- The length of the submitted paper is at least 10 pages and no more than 15 pages. Editors will evaluate if a paper is needing more than 15 pages.
- Use of a tool such as Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and chooseAPA style
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the Jurnal GPS paper template
- Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
- The title of the paper should describe research aims, method/model, and objective, without Acronym or abbreviation
- The Abstract has 150 to250 WORDS; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, main outcomes, and results, and the conclusions.
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure:Introduction - Method - Results and Discussion – Conclusion
- References. Expect a minimum of30 references primarily with a minimum of 60% to journal papers.
Please contact info [email protected] for the problems.