|Aims, Focus and Scope|
|Peer Review Process|
|Article Processing Charge|
|Open Access Policy|
Author Guide Line
The Editor of the JIABI: Jurnal Ilmiah Administrasi Bisnis dan Inovasi invites researchers to submit scientific articles in the form of scientific studies, research works, and scientific innovation ideas in the field of Administrative Sciences, especially those related to Public Management and Social Policy. Articles published through a review process from peer reviewers/reviewers as well as the editorial team's editing process. The Scientific Journal of Public Management and Social Policy is published 2 (two) times a year in January and July.
The submitted manuscript can be empirical research-based or literature-based papers which sufficiently contribute to the development of new knowledge, theories, or methods in Business Administration. Authors are requested to submit their papers electronically by using the JIABI: Jurnal Ilmiah Administrasi Bisnis dan Inovasi online submission procedure. The corresponding author should also provide a statement that the manuscript is not concurrently being under consideration for publication elsewhere. The Editors will ignore submissions that do not follow these procedures.
Structure of the manuscripts
- Title. The title should be clear, attractive, and informative, and containing no more than 15 words.
- Author's names and institutions. The author's names should be accompanied by the author's institutions and email addresses, without any academic title. For a joint paper, one of the authors should be notified as to the corresponding author.
- Abstract, keywords, and MRBM classification numbers. The abstract should be less than 250 words. Please provide the abstract in English for international readership followed by 3 to 5 keywords relevant for literature search.
- Introduction. This section explains the background of the study, a review of the previous research in the area, and aims of the manuscripts. Importantly it should also showcase the significance and novelty of the research.
- Methods. This section describes the appropriate tools of analysis along with the data collection and their analyses.
- Results and Discussion. This section explains the results of the analysis. These should be presented clearly and concisely. Author(s) should explore the novelty or the contribution of their findings by comparing them to the existing literature and theories to Islamic education.
- Conclusion. This section concludes and provides practical, theoretical, and policy implications, if any, of the study. The conclusion(s) should be drawn from the discussed items in the previous section of the manuscript (discussion).
- References. This section lists only the papers, books, or other types of publications referred to in the body of the manuscript.
Article Writing Guidelines:
- The manuscript is the original work of the author and has never been published in the mass media, magazines, or other journals, both at home and abroad. Authors are required to sign a statement regarding this matter (form provided by the editorial team)
- It is accompanied by an abstract in Indonesian and English as much as one paragraph consisting of approximately 250 words, using Times New Roman font size 11pt, spaced 1, and the content of the abstract is more emphasized on the findings and recommendations. Accompanied by keywords consisting of 3-5 words. Abstract is expected to be more communicative and not monotonous.
- The main title of the article (written no more than 12 words) Addition of explanatory sentences can be done in this section (The title describes the content of the article, and uses words, terms, abbreviations, formulas, jargon as used in the title of the research report, examples of words: influence, analysis, relationship and the like)
- Accompanied by information about the author containing the author's name (written without an academic degree), the institution where the author works, telephone number, fictitious number, email address, and //or other information that can be used for correspondence purposes
- Typed using single space / single space
- The number of pages ranges from 15 to 20 pages
- Paper sizes, margins, fonts, and indentations are as follows:
A4 . size paper
Left-Right-Top-Bottom margin is 2 cm
The font used is Times New Roman, size 12 pt
- Accompanied by reading sources or one of the relevant references at least 5 pieces.
- Writing footnotes is permitted if the author wants to provide an explanation of the concept / expert opinion / author, from the references cited by the author. In other words, writing footnotes is not for writing reading sources/references.
- The writing of reading/reference sources is done alphabetically by using the reference manager application in the form of Mendeley or EndNote
- Systematics of writing articles
If the article is the result of thought (not an empirical research), then the systematics of article writing that are determined are as follows:
If the article is the result of empirical research, then the systematics of writing the article are as follows:
- Theoretical Foundation
- Research Results and Analysis
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Articles are submitted to: https://ejournal.unitomo.ac.id/index.php/niaga if you have not registered as an author, you can register at: https://ejournal.unitomo.ac.id/index.php/niaga/user/register, please include your cellphone number on your profile so we can contact you via whatsapp