1. The Article has not been published in other media. It does not contain an element of plagiarism.
2. The article can be a result of research or conceptual articles or the application of theory, and case reports or book reviews. The article can be written in Bahasa Indonesia or English for 4000 - 10000 words excluding references and tables. The article is computer-typed on A4 paper and single-spaced (details of Layout can be referred to our Journal Template). Title text in Bahasa Indonesia consists of 14 words maximally, while for English consists of 12 words maximally.
3. In the article, the author name is attached and the author’s name order must be agreed by all the authors, generally based on the contribution, and all authors are responsible for the content of the article.
5. The article must be along with an abstract in Bahasa and English (for Article written in Bahasa Indonesia) or in English (for Article written in English) with a maximum word count of 250 words in an essay format.
6. The writing format (citation, references) follows the APA Style 7th Edition.
7. Systematics of writing: (a) title, (b) the identity of the author, (c) the date of submission of the manuscript, (d) abstract, (e) keyword, (f) introduction (with no heading and section), (g) discussion, (h) conclusions, (i) bibliography/reference list.
8. Jurnal Studi Komunikasi using British Writing English (eg. Specialisation, Colour, Centre).
9. Jurnal Studi Komunikasi’s writing style should refer to the Minister of National Education Regulation No. 46 year 2009 on General Guidelines for Ejaan Bahasa Indonesia (EYD) yang Disempurnakan.
10. It should be noted that the manuscript for the Jurnal Studi Komunikasi does not use footnotes in the text because it can distract the reader. If necessary, an author can write as Endnote.
INDONESIAN JOURNAL OF COMMUNICATION STUDIES
JURNAL STUDI KOMUNIKASI
Faculty of Communications Science – Dr. Soetomo University,
84 Semolowaru Street, Sukolilo, Surabaya – East Java, Indonesia.