Updated Information about JSK starting March 2020
To respond to the high demand for additional publishing slots in each issue published and ensure the availability of quality article dissemination in the Jurnal Studi Komunikasi, we are pleased to announce some adjustments for accepted paper after 1 March 2020.
1. Starting from the March 2020 Edition, Jurnal Studi Komunikasi contains 15 (Fifteen) articles per edition.
2. For each issue of Letter of Submission and Letter of Acceptance, a fee of SGD 12 will be charged for each request. This fee is to cover the editorial administrative expenses.
3. For each application for a Letter of Submission and Letter of Acceptance, you can send an email to [email protected]mo.ac.id with the subject: LOA / LOS Request (Your name and Your Submission ID).
4. Requests for the print edition of every edition starting from the March 2020 Edition will be charged a fee of SGD 75 / copy (including shipping costs throughout Indonesia).
5. Article Publication and Processing Charge will be adjust as follow:
a) Lecturer, Scholars, and Academician: SGD 165
b) PhD Students: SGD 150 (with proof student status)
c) Master Students: SGD 110 (with proof student status)
d) Undergraduate Students: SGD 60 (with Proof Student status)
If this paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee to cover publications costs.
Payment with another currency should be equivalent to exact amount of Publication Fee in Singaporean Dollars (The exchange rate will refer to the Singapore Dollar Selling Rate at the CIMB Niaga Bank which can change at any time).
Fast Track Review Charges
Since 1 September 2019, JSK offer Fast Track Review Charges - SGD 500. With the payment of this fee, the review, editorial decision, and author notification on this manuscript is guaranteed to take place within 4 weeks. This payment, however, IS NOT A PROMISE on when the manuscript will be published.
Note: Editorial Board have a right to reject any case of unsuitable submission immediately even the author choose to take Fast Track Review. Any request of Fast Track Review Program can be emailed to [email protected] with Email Subject: Fast Track Review.
Waiver of APC Charges
JSK is published by the not-for-profit publisher. As part of its charitable remit, The Journal offers a complete or partial fee waiver for authors who genuinely have no funds to cover Open Access publication fees. All the request of waiver of APC should be direct email to Editor in Chief with the proof. This is not a guarantee all the request will be approve. All consideration of waiver under the rights of Editor in Chief.