Peer Review Process
The submitted manuscript is first reviewed by an editor. It will be evaluated in the office, whether it is suitable scope for Inform focus, the authenticity of its contribution to the field of scientific publishing, methodological, and theoretical reliability is taken in accordance with topics, coherence analysis, grammar, writing in accordance with existing rules, and similarity score by using Turnitin.
Any incoming paper will be checked by the section editor, if it does not match the scope of the Inform, it will be returned for rejection, so if there are things that do not match the regularized style Inform, then the paper will be returned to the author if it is appropriate With a regularized style Inform, it will be assigned to reviewers.
The manuscript will be sent to at least two anonymous reviewers (Double Blind Review), if between reviewers there are conflicting decisions, it will be additional reviewers to decide whether the article is accepted or rejected. Reviewers' comments are then sent to the corresponding author for necessary actions and responses.
The suggested decision will be evaluated in an editorial board meeting. The article will be accepted at least recommended by two reviewers and with permission from the editor. Afterward, the editor will send the final decision to the corresponding author.
Peer Review Process
- Editors first review the submitted manuscript, called initial review by the editors. It will be desk evaluated whether the submitted manuscript is suitable for the Soetomo Jurnal Pertanian AgroPro based on focus and scope, similarity score by using Turnitin, methodological flaw, readability of the articles, and adhering to the submitted paper template.
- Furthermore, the manuscript will be sent to at least two anonymous reviewers.
- Review process article using Blind Peer Review
- The anonymous reviewers' comments are then sent to the corresponding author for necessary actions and responses. Afterward, the editorial team meeting suggested the final decision to the revised manuscript by authors.
- Finally, the Editor will send the final decision to the corresponding author.
- The accepted manuscript then continued to the copyediting and layout editing process to prepare the camera-ready paper.
Utilizing feedback from the peer review process, the Editor will make a final publication decision. The review process will take approximately 4 to 12 weeks. Decisions categories include:
- Reject - Rejected manuscripts will not be published, and authors will not have the opportunity to resubmit a revised version of the manuscript to Soetomo Jurnal Pertanian AgroPro
- Resubmit for Review– The submission needs to be re-worked, but with significant changes, it may be accepted. However, It will require a second round of review.
- Accept with Revisions - Manuscripts receiving an accept-pending-revisions decision will be published in Soetomo Jurnal Pertanian AgroPro under the condition that Minor or Major modifications are made. Revisions will be reviewed by an editorial team to ensure necessary updates are made prior to publication.
- Accept - Accepted manuscripts will be published in the current form, with no further modifications required.
All correspondence concerning manuscripts should be directed to the Editor of Soetomo Jurnal Pertanian AgroPro and cc to [email protected]. The Editor will direct all correspondence to the lead author; the lead author is responsible for sharing communications with other authors. Beyond communication concerning the review, manuscripts accepted for publication may require additional correspondence to complete copyediting and layout editing.