Aim and Scope
Jurnal Ilmiah Soulmath: Jurnal Edukasi Pendidikan Matematika is an open access journal to support global exchange of the knowledge related to research results. The journal itself is published twice in one year in March and October.
This journal facilitates research themes including:
1. Some fields in Mathematics such as algebraic, geometry, analysis, mathematical modeling, computational mathematics, applied mathematics, graphs theories, statistics, and other pure mathematics.
2. Mathematics Learning Design.
3. Development of Teaching Materials or Learning Models.
4. Mathematics Learning Media.
5. Mathematics Teaching Aids.
6. Analysis of Student Difficulties in Learning.
7. Evaluation of Mathematics Learning.
8. Mathematics Education Curriculum.
9. Mathematical Learning Theory.
10. History and Philosophy of Mathematics.
11. Analysis of Application of Models / Approaches / Methods / Learning Strategies.
12. IT-based learning media.
13. Classroom Action Research.
14. Creativity and Innovation in Mathematics Learning.
15. Lesson Study Mathematics Learning.
Those research results, especially, are able to use quantitative research, qualitative research, mixed research, research and development, designed research, or other types of research related to the topic above.