The Editor of the JIMPKS: Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen Publik dan Kebijakan Sosial invites researchers to submit scientific articles in the form of scientific studies, research works, and scientific innovation ideas in the field of Administrative Sciences, especially those related to Public Management and Social Policy. Articles published through a review process from peer reviewers/reviewers as well as the editorial team's editing process. The Scientific Journal of Public Management and Social Policy is published 2 (two) times a year in July and December.
Article Writing Guidelines:
- The manuscript is the original work of the author and has never been published in the mass media, magazines, or other journals, both at home and abroad. Authors are required to sign a statement regarding this matter (form provided by the editorial team)
- It is accompanied by an abstract in Indonesian and English as much as one paragraph consisting of approximately 250 words, using Times New Roman font size 11pt, spaced 1, and the content of the abstract is more emphasized on the findings and recommendations. Accompanied by keywords consisting of 3-5 words. Abstract is expected to be more communicative and not monotonous.
- The main title of the article (written no more than 12 words) Addition of explanatory sentences can be done in this section (The title describes the content of the article, and uses words, terms, abbreviations, formulas, jargon as used in the title of the research report, examples of words: influence, analysis, relationship and the like)
- Accompanied by information about the author containing the author's name (written without an academic degree), the institution where the author works, telephone number, fictitious number, email address, and //or other information that can be used for correspondence purposes
- Typed using single space / single space
- The number of pages ranges from 15 to 20 pages
- Paper sizes, margins, fonts, and indentations are as follows:
a. A4 . size paper
b. Left-Right-Top-Bottom margin is 2 cm
c. The font used is Times New Roman, size 12 pt
d. Indense 0.5
- Accompanied by reading sources or one of the relevant references at least 5 pieces.
- Writing footnotes is permitted if the author wants to provide an explanation of the concept / expert opinion / author, from the references cited by the author. In other words, writing footnotes is not for writing reading sources/references.
- The writing of reading/reference sources is done alphabetically by using the reference manager application in the form of Mendeley or EndNote
- Systematics of writing articles
If the article is the result of thought (not an empirical research), then the systematics of article writing that are determined are as follows:
If the article is the result of empirical research, then the systematics of writing the article are as follows:
- Theoretical Foundation
- Research Results and Analysis
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Articles are submitted to JIMPKS: Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen Publik dan Kebijakan Sosial if you have not registered as an author, you can register at: https://ejournal.unitomo.ac.id/index.php/negara/user/register, please include your cellphone number on your profile so we can contact you via whatsapp